- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years of telephonic customer service experience
- 6+ months of a healthcare background with medical terminology; familiarity of clinical issues
- 1+ years of experience working as a pharmacy technician OR retail pharmacy experience
- Experience with navigating, filtering and analyzing reports in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to travel to multiple medical offices in the New Haven, CT or Bridgeport, CT city area throughout the week
- Experience with ICD 9 /10 and CPT Codes
- Bilingual Spanish
Careers with OptumInsight. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the Healthcare industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life’s best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, UHG, Medicare, customer service, Bridgeport, New Haven, CT, telecommute
View our Covid - 19 Resources Page at: https://info.uhg.com/