Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference
Sodexo is seeking an Registered Dietitian, to come join their _dynamic team at Denver Wellness and Nutrition located in Denver, CO _the supporting Diabetes Management program at Denver metro hospital.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide outpatient nutritional care; providing counseling services to patients with disease processes, which require nutritional management and impact on nutritional status
- Be responsible for providing professional guidance and education in nutritional management and diet counseling of outpatients to physicians, allied health professionals, dietetic students, and entry-level dietitians
- Be a Registered Dietitian with interest in becoming Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE) preferred or eligible to take the exam to become certified within the next 6 months
- Strong background in oncology is preferred to assist with patient population
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Analyze nutritional information obtained, interpreting for individual nutrition care plans
- Conduct in-depth diet history with patients and/or caregivers
- Implement appropriate individual dietary regimes in conjunction with team/physicians
- Have administrative skills; completing reports and communication for patient/physician awareness
- Have a comfort level with both teaching group classes and individuals on insulin pump including technology and insulin dosing
- Counsel outpatients and their families on nutrition
- Market Sodexo services to grow the Denver Wellness Center
- Provide hours productively and maintain in communication with Wellness Director and assist in the management of outpatient nutrition service costs to meet budget allocations by monitoring the appropriateness and cost-effectiveness of the outpatient nutrition service
- Demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills
- Bilingual in Spanish would be a plus to assist in managing the workforce/patient population as needed
Learn More Visit:_ Click here:
To learn about Sodexo’s benefits: Sodexo Benefits Info?
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Responsible for providing direct basic nutrition services
-Provides nutrition care to population served to ensure needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Follows operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..