Director Enterprise Transformation Portfolio, Rockwell refers to it as Enterprise Transformation Office (ExO) drives the digital vision and strategy while managing cross-functional execution and portfolio of initiatives on the digital and enterprise transformation roadmap. The Director ExO must develop a deep understanding of the digital products being built and provide coaching to the digital product teams. One of their key goals is to build close relationships with key stakeholders and help drive the business model and cultural shift in the organization.
This role is open in Milwaukee, WI which is Rockwell Automation Global Headquarters. We will offer relocation or consider candidates within a 2-3 hour commute to Milwaukee.
Director ExO will work with the key senior leaders in Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Information Technology to develop and execute on the long-term strategy to bring connected enterprise to life through a series of transformational initiatives requiring business model shift as well as maturing key digital capabilities for the enterprise. They will also:
- Guarantee consistency and quality of the customer experience across all digital channels and touch points
- Align BUs to gather necessary resources and ensure adequate staffing and resourcing and debottlenecking for journey digitization
- Facilitate start of new digital teams through standardized process and playbook
- Accountable for the effective resource planning, management, reporting and coordination of projects/initiatives to deliver change in line with availability and business requirements. This includes driving digital roadmap planning, together with product owners, business stakeholders and executives
- Define and implement, in conjunction with the VP, Enterprise Transformation, the direction of the overall digital strategy
- Responsible for working with the Digital Advisory Board (DAB) and VP, Enterprise Transformation on aligning the Enterprise Transformation portfolio to the organization's strategy
- Work with the DAB and VP, Enterprise Transformation in coordinating and managing the annual digital team's Delivery Calendar, Roadmap and Investment and Impact
- Work with IT Digital Operations team to regularly monitor and review digital platform(s) performance against SLAs
- Ensure best practices and processes across the digital teams for the consistent delivery of digital projects
- Responsible for Delivery reporting and overall communication to DAC, DAB, Product Owners and key stakeholders
- Improve digital processes as needed based on evaluations/feedback from customers and the digital teams
- Manage relationships with third party digital delivery partners, focusing on performance management against agreed SLA's and KPI's
- Exercise strong decision-making mandate from executive group to own the digital teams and be responsible for their deliverables
- The Head of Digital Transformation will have a proven track record of successfully creating and implementing a digital change agenda as well as a wealth of experience in designing digital products and services that solve both conventional and complex business solutions.
- Four year college degree or equivalent;
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- 12 years management experience
- Solid knowledge of digital and/or automation industry to manage business stakeholders
- Awareness of industry trends, disruptions, and customer pain points to be able to coach product owners and digital team members
- Comfortable with digital technology/IT to be able to engage in discussions on e-commerce, cloud, and MDM to drive technology transformation to enable digital
- Agile Experience
- Experience with agile development methodology as Product Owner or Agile coach
- Exposure to design thinking and customer journeys
- Strong project implementation and delivery experience
- Individual Skills
- Able to manage and coach across multiple digital teams
- Strong communication and influencing skills to communicate and influence stakeholders and executive leadership to drive the digital agenda
- Strong problem solver with ability to structure problems, generate insights, and collaborate with digital teams and stakeholders to improve the products
- Mindset and behaviors
- Experimental mindset to drive innovation
- Embraces agility, flexibility and ambiguity
- Challenger mindset and passion to challenge status quo to find new solutions and drive out of the box ideas
- Believes in a non-hierarchical culture of collaboration, transparency and trust across the team
- Not afraid to "rollup the sleeves" and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn-pushes the team to do the same
No. of Positions:
Chicago - Illinois, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, Minneapolis - Minnesota
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).