Benjamin Moore is proud to be a part of Berkshire Hathaway, which was recognized by Fortune magazine as the world's fourth most admired company. And for more than 130 years we've been a respected leader in the architectural coatings and home décor landscape; creating the products and tools that enrich and beautify thousands of communities each day. We recognize that our associates are the driving force behind our success and we strive to provide a work environment where hard work, creativity and purposeful collaboration are fostered and encouraged.
Join a company where innovation is constantly recognized as we look for individuals who produce world-class products, best-in-class services and customer experiences, design pioneering paints using the latest technologies and deliver unparalleled value and brand experiences for our customers and retail network.
Seeking a motivated and experienced individual to become a vital part of our newly forming Commerce Anywhere program. The primary focus for the position is the development and execution of system, integration and performance test plans, within an Agile framework and play an active role in the reporting of test status and issues to the QA Lead, other team members and leadership. The QA Tester will actively be engaged throughout the development cycle, working with Product Owners, Scrum Masters and Developers to ensure robust solutions are delivered to our customers. This position requires a strong team ethic to work in a fast-paced/dynamic atmosphere.
- Creating, executing and maintaining test plans to ensure the product functions as designed based on acceptance criteria/ requirements
- Identifying and preparing test data for manual and automated testing
- Performing system performance, integration, and end-to-end (E2E) testing to promote consistency across systems
- Effectively estimating and communicating the size and complexity of your work
- Timely and accurate reporting of risks and issues discovered throughout the sprint
- Collaborating with product owner to create & refine user acceptance criteria
- Working with developers and product owners to assess and advise on functional and nonfunctional testing needed to consider a story done
- Applying test-first practices during unit testing and with regards to automated testing
- Attending and contributing to stand-up meetings and other Agile ceremonies
- 1 plus year of experience as a tester in an Agile environment
- Experience writing and executing test plans
- Experience with documenting issues/defects
- Experience tracking and resolving issues found during testing
- Strong software development background
- 3 plus years of experience with Agile tools and technologies (e.g. JIRA Confluence)
- Working knowledge of test management system and reporting abilities (e.g. Azure , Hp-ALM )
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to collaboration with Product owners, Developers, Scrum masters
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Test engineering certifications preferred