Doctors Hospital of Laredo is Now Hiring Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Competitive Pay
- $15K Sign On Bonus
- Relocation Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Great Benefit Packages
To provide safe, competent and ethical respiratory and cardiology care to all patients. Provides leadership and direction to those employees with lesser training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Generate a satisfactory quantity of output in a timely manner.
- Performs Ventilator management, aerosol therapy, quality control, IS, CPT and patient O2 rounds according to policies.
- Completes and properly documents all worked performed.
- Practices respiratory with awareness for safety, education, and infection control.
- Maintains equipment ready for use and demonstrates satisfactory understanding of use of all equipment.
- A minimum of a two (2) year Associate degree or preferably a four (4) year baccalaureate degree from a school or training program by the Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC), or its predecessor the Joint Review Committee for Respiratory Therapy Education (JRCRTE), or accredited by the Commission on Acrreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP)
- CRT required
- Licensed to practice respiratory care in the state of Texas is required
- BLS required
- ACLS optional
- PALS optional
- NRP required within 6 months of hire, if working in NICU
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.