The Information Solutions Sales Executive is responsible for direct sales that achieve revenue projections for Rockwell Automation's Information Software Solutions, enabling the company's comprehensive connected enterprise vision. This includes but is not limited to selling Advanced Analytics and Industrial IIoT. and Manufacturing Execution Systems.
- Achieve Rockwell Automation Information Software sales targets, and meet business revenue plans for software solutions using a discipline sales process within targeted accounts.
- Directly responsible for meeting and exceeding quota by actively negotiating and bringing opportunities to closure while working with the broader matrixed Rockwell Automation sales teams.
- Develop and manage an accurate sales forecast and pipeline of Information Software and other related solutions.
- Provide input into customer proposals and requests for information. Sales is responsible for the proposal. We don't generate it, but ensure its pulled together.
- Assist in the development of project scope and ROI analysis. Utilize value selling techniques to quantify project ROI and structure commercial deals accordingly.
- Leverage Global Sales & Marketing selling resources for target opportunity identification and access. Serve as the primary liaison between customers, regional sales team members and Rockwell Automation Information Software to ensure efficient and effective communications and information flow from sales and pipeline development activities. Effectively translate technical terms into everyday language and properly manage expectations, both internally and externally.
- Provide formal regular status reports to sales management which include forecast, pipeline and activity summary information. Monitor & report revenue and pipeline results weekly via CRM tool for assigned Verticals or Geographies to ensure performance goals are met.
- Develop strong business & financial knowledge of IS offering and its impact on potential business. Demonstrate understanding of MES and other emerging technology trends and their impact on business decisions in assigned Vertical or Geography and clearly communicate this knowledge to extended sales teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in engineering, supply chain, computer science, manufacturing information technology or related discipline preferred; equivalent experience considered
- Prior pre-sales, direct sales or consulting experience Familiarity with supply chain concepts, logistics, manufacturing flow and interaction with IT and Manufacturing systems.
- 5+ years experience
- Application Experience:
- Factorytalk productioncentre, Factorytalk analytics platform, Factorytalk CPG suite, Factorytalk Auto suite, Factorytalk Pharma suite, Production Management, Quality Management, Warehouse, Management, Performance Management, Thingworx, Vuforia, Windchill
- Industry Experience:
- Mining, O & G and Food & Beverage
- Working knowledge of Industry 4.0and Internet of Things technologies
- IOT / IIOT / Software / Annual Recurring Revenue-Subscription model type of experience
- Working with all levels of a manufacturing enterprise - CxO, operations leadership, technical leadership, plant leadership and OEM machine builders
- Demonstrated ability to sell at the senior management & executive levels, focusing on the business outcomes and demonstrating the tangible economic value of our products, information software & services
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
New York - New Jersey, Philadelphia - Pennsylvania
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).