Channel Support Specialist AMR/ALAC
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Aug 24, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200187497
The Channel Support Specialist team works collaboratively with the AppleCare Field Service team, to support Apple Authorized Service Providers (AASPs), iPhone and Insurance Carriers through a unique combination of internal support teams from Chat Support and Execution to Logistics, Contact Center and Finance to deliver against overall strategies and key metrics. The Channel Support Specialist holds a key position supporting AASPs and Carriers to ensure flawless execution of post sales service, providing rapid, reliable and effective responses to escalations and driving program execution. Specialist are often involved in leading or participating in projects, quarterly business review, and round tables to provide input for process improvements.
- Fluent in English and Spanish both written and verbal.
- Client service orientation
- Analytical skills to investigate and drive issues and identify trends and anomalies
- Ability to create, maintain and leverage stakeholder relationships
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, utilizing practical judgment and making timely decisions
- Fact-finding skills to investigate and resolve issues impacting business
- Effective communicator with ability to collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver results
- Adept at dealing with ambiguity, utilizing practical judgment and making timely decisions
- Intermediate knowledge in GSX, Core, Excel, Keynote, and SAP are a plus
- Ability to create, implement, and achieve realistic, aggressive goals and manage to deadlines
- Sound business acumen
The ideal candidate will be a multifaceted quick learner with excellent interpersonal skills and a strong foundation in AppleCare processes and programs. Critical success factors for this role include flexibility, self-motivation, analytical thinking, ability to solve problems independently, a commitment to the customer experience, and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience