Bilingual Customer Service Associate
Location: Lewisville, TX, United States
Req ID: 012490
Description When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 8 characters, 1 upper case letter, 1 number and 1 special character. Please make sure your name is formatted correctly and not in all uppercase.
Check It Out!
Ready to be a Cooper too? This might just be right up your alley!
We're here to keep the dream of home ownership alive. Oh, and while we're at it, we're determined to change the lending industry itself. It's simple, but it won't be easy. And we'll need a great team behind us. (That's where you come in.) We want to show the world that transparency, candor and collaboration aren't just good values. They're good business. Working here isn't for people who want to punch a clock. It's for people who want to punch a hole in the status quo. Come join us. And make a difference instead of just a living.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Field in-bound calls from customers regarding all mortgage originations, closing, and general servicing questions.
- Provide excellent customer service and knowledgeable responses to resolve customer concerns.
- Compare and evaluate possible customer service solutions, and decide which to recommend to customers to best meet their needs and circumstances.
- High school diploma or equivalence
- Genuine ability to communicate & connect with customers, build strong relationships and explain mortgage related information
- Availability to work any 8 hour shift within hours of operation: M-F 7AM-8PM and Saturday 8AM-12PM (Once a month)
Mr. Cooper is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to be their authentic self. We know that a large part of our success as a business is directly tied to our ongoing efforts to attract and retain diverse talent and maintain an inclusive environment where each employee can thrive. Embracing and leveraging diversity through an inclusive work environment fosters new ideas, new insights, and constant innovation. We strive to weave the principles of diversity and inclusion throughout the fabric of how we work, how we interact, and how we engage with our customers and the community.
Job Requisition ID: 012490
Job Category: Servicing
Primary Location City: Lewisville
Primary Location Region: Texas
Primary Location Postal Code: 75067
Primary Location Country: United States of America
Line of Business:
Additional Posting Location(s):
Alternate Requisition: No
Summary Maintains good customer relations during the period the loan is within a firm's servicing portfolio. Focused on responding to direct customer inquiries, including assumptions, payoffs, statements, billing and general inquiries regarding the customers loan