Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the worlds leading educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 280,000 team members deliver innovative experiences and services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate efficiently; and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as aBest Place to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ), DiversityInc, Black Enterprise and the Disability Equality Index. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We believe that feeding people is an incredible responsibility. We strive for excellence and expertise through continuous improvement of our people, our food, and our systems. We are looking to build a best in class team to provide unparalleled food and service, sustainably to the community at Ford Motor Company.
Job Summary:The Administrative Assistant provides support in all administrative tasks. This includes but is not limited to: answering phones, filing, communicating with client and customers, and scheduling of staff. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to communicate, answer telephones, and operate fax machines and copiers in a fast paced environment.
Tasks & Responsiblites:
- Must be bi-lingual (Spanish and English); effectively communicating in Spanish with clientele
- Collects data and prepares special reports and presentations as required.
- Project coordination for all Ford accounts
- Process payment of invoices and expense
- Place, receive, screen and relay phone calls. Sort and distribute mail and other incoming materials. Review, sort and route correspondence to the appropriate person or groups along with background information when applicable.
- Coordinate travel plans including airline, hotel, ground transportation and other travel necessities. Prepare trip folders with appropriate documents and itineraries.
- Maintain appointment and meeting calendars and ensure personnel are informed of schedules.
- Develop and maintain files and records systems; research files to retrieve data.
- Perform specialized duties/tasks which may be unique to the needs of each department or the executive staff, including but not limited to, planning/coordinating special meetings and events, preparing reports and presentations.
- Partner with other contacts, both internal and external, as required for special projects and events.
- Compose and/or assist in the composition of correspondence as necessary.
- Coordinate with other senior assistants to ensure full coverage to executive staff during all absences (lunches, vacations, etc.).
- Performs other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities enumerated above.
- Approximately 25% travel required
- Three to five years experience in a senior level support role in a large corporate environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with senior leadership as well as a variety of outside vendors, and internal and external customers.
- Must be able to coordinate multiple projects with deadlines and changing priorities.
- Technical requirements include superior computer skills with advanced knowledge of SmartSheet, MS Word, Excel, and Visio, PowerPoint, mobile computing devices (i.e. Blackberry, iPhone) and Outlook email and group scheduling.
- The preferred candidate must have initiative, decision making skills and the judgment to determine the correct action or approach in non-routine assignments and projects.
- A Bachelors Degree or related equivalent experience is preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish)
See job description.