Systems Readiness Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Sep 1, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200188057
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job... Just be prepared to dream big. We are strengthening our team and we are seeking a creative BizDev Systems Readiness Program Manager. We feature a collaborative environment with smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference! As part of the AppleCare Worldwide organization, you will be responsible for the end-to-end oversight and coordination of large-scale, complex programs that support AppleCare products business strategies, systems requirements, and implementation. Additionally, you will lead NPI readiness and changes to sustaining product configuration and documentation requirements.
- 5-10 years experience with product data management, document control or similar function.
- Effective at working independently and with large cross-functional teams with little formal guidance.
- Ability to assess and initiate cross-functional efforts to build and support a complex system landscape.
- Skillful at taking the initiative to investigate and resolve complex setup and systems logic issues.
- Capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously with the ability to set priorities.
- Able to thrive in a high-pressure and sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Confirmed ability to collaborate and build strong partnerships.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; be able to analyze large data sets and systems logic to identify root cause and recommend solutions.
- Excellent self-starter who possesses extraordinary time management skills and has great attention to detail.
- Commitment to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance.
- Ability to stay current with the latest processes, procedures, and technology.
- Solid project management skills including the ability to establish project plans, track open issues, communicate project updates and manage project deadlines independently.
- Technical skills to adeptly handle a multi-system landscape.
- Strong knowledge of systems SAP and Agile.
- Database and/or scripting experience and proficient Excel skills.
In this role you will manage NPI project plans, track open issues, communicate project updates and manage project deadlines independently. Investigates and resolves complex Product setup and support issues. Key participant in project UAT's and systems integration. You will manage multiple complex projects simultaneously. You will analyze and resolve issues including large data sets to determine root causes and recommends solutions. Identifies product and business trends to document, investigate, raise, track and resolve issues. Commit to identifying and communicating innovative ideas to improve processes and performance. You will work in SAP, Agile, GCRM and Excel daily. Provide clear input to the project team on schedule, issues, and deliverables related to master data management. Analyze, submit, process and track Agile ECR, ECO and MCO. Drive timely part setup, BOM releases and systems setup to support new product introduction (NPI) as well sustaining business, globally. System support for master data issues and governance. Participate in continuous process improvements focused on systems architecture, reporting, and data analysis efficiencies.
Education & Experience
BA or BS degree or equivalent experience