No need to go far to change the world – one resident at a time. Your nutritional know-how can help residents in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Fulltime Registered Dietitian 2 for ManorCare Health Services- Potomac located in Potomac, MD. This candidate will provide clinical care to residents in long-term care and short term rehab units. This position requires recent experience working in a Senior Living facility and excellent communication skills with members of the interdisciplinary team.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care to the long-term care residents and sub-acute rehab patients;
- meet DOH/state/federal and company standards;
- be an active member of the interdisciplinary care conferences;
- represent the Food & Nutrition Department as a liaison with the medical and nursing staff; and/or
- support the food service operation as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and are licensed in MD;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- strong leadership skills;
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff; and/or
- excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with seniors to make every day a better day for our residents.
Learn more about ManorCare- Potomac
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Join a team of dietitians who are passionate about their profession, with patients at the heart of everything we do. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexo resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..