Mentoring a team, running a business and partnering with clients all come together in this role.
Sodexo is seeking a Facility Management professional with unwavering leadership to take on the role as Director 2 - Facilities Operations. You will bring your proven FM experience and exceptional guidance and initiative to an independent, co-education college preparatory school located in near Westchester county.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Facilities Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- a proven track record of successful Facilities Management leadership experience as demonstrated by articulated results and accomplishments;
- proficient technical knowledge of the following: mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, structural, safety systems, architectural, landscape and energy management;
- demonstrated business and financial acumen with a strong P&L understanding;
- exceptional customer service, relationship building and communication skills;
- strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask;
- strong Leadership skills with a focus on staff development and team building;
- Certified Facilities Manager (CFM) is a plus;
- Independent schools, private schools, universities and/or country club facilities management experience is preferred; and
- a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.