You want high visibility, challenging opportunities, a rewarding environment and the chance to drive results…
Sodexo seeks a Director, Sales Operations to accelerate sales growth for North America (NorAm) based in Irving, TX.
The Director, Sales Operations will develop and support a NorAm sales operations team across segments that focus on growing sales and improving customer experience. This critical sales leader will focus on performance management, sales incentive compensation and rewards, process and technology, planning and the SSPMO.
- Assist in the planning and development of a sales strategic plan for NorAm and each individual market and division; consult with Markets as needed; assist with implementation of ideas
- Achieve sales targets and growth across segments
- Sales process optimization and effectiveness
- Sales tools and technology that scales and improves customer/employee experiences
- Compensation programs that offer incentive, rewards and drives accountability
- Perform various analyses on sales performance, productivity, deployment and resource allocations
- Liaise with offer development to assist in rolling out new concepts to salesforce as well as finding and disseminating best practices
- Assist with the running and management of the Sales Council including planning, meetings, follow-ups and communications
- Act as point of contact for CRM on behalf of Sales to ensure smooth and valuable usage
- Act as main point of contact to identify and manage tools and third-party projects that enhance productivity
Core competencies needed:
- Strategic Planning, Thinking
- Analytical Skills
- Technical (process, strategy, sales) Skills
- Sales Experience with sales process improvement
- Pricing Analytics
- Sales Proposal Automation
- Project Oversight & Management
- Relationship Management
- Influencing and Navigating Organization
- Communication Skills
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Learn more about Sodexo’s operations
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Sales positions to support sales in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services across the United States. Continue your search for Sales jobs.
The purpose of the Director of Sales Operations is to develop and support a Noram sales operations team across segments that focus on growing sales and improving customer experience. This role focuses on performance management, sales incentive compensation & rewards, process & technology, planning, and the SSPMO.
• Achieve Sales Target & Growth across Segments
• Data driven decisions thru dashboards and KPI’s
• Sales Process Optimization & Effectiveness
• Sales Tools & Technology that scales and improves customer/employee experiences
• Compensation programs that incents, rewards, and drives accountability