- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience with account reconciliation
- Healthcare background / experience
- Customer Service experience
- Data entry experience
- Experience explaining billing and / or reconciliation of discrepancies
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (sorting & filtering data), Microsoft Word (creating & editing documents) and Microsoft Outlook (emailing & calendaring)
- Associate's Degree (or higher)
- Experience with Facets platform and 834 membership files
- Bilingual - Spanish / English
- Siebel program experience
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer and Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: UnitedHealth Group, Billing Representative, Account Reconciliation, Data Entry
What we do defines who we are. Take a deeper look at how we're providing support during this global health crisis and search for a way you can get involved. View our Covid-19 Resources Page at: https://info.uhg.com/