Laborers and Foremen Needed!
Meylan Enterprises, Inc. is a Nationwide Industrial Cleaning Company who is hiring Laborers and Foremen for our branches in Des Moines, IA and Omaha, NE. Meylan Enterprises, Inc. is a third-generation family owned Company with over four decades of experience in the industrial cleaning industry. We pride ourselves on Safety, Innovation and the Service we provide to our customers. Learn more about what we do and our values at, www.meylan.net.
We service customers all across the U.S. so willingness to travel is required and includes overnight stays. Travel is provided by the Company, Hotel and Per Diem are paid.
- Full-time positions with advancement opportunities
- There are shop hours available when not on jobs
- You can earn extra income with Referral Bonuses
- We offer paid time off for holidays and vacation upon meeting the requirements
Benefits: (Available after 60 days of hire, 401(k) is available after 1 year of service)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Laborer – No experience necessary, training will be provided
- Foreman – Prior experience in the industry
- The Foreman position is a salaried position
- Wages can vary depending on experience
- Must have flexible hours and availability to work nights and weekends
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs regularly
- Must be able to climb stairs and/or ladders repeatedly
- Capable of performing physically demanding work for periods of 8+ hours a day which can include prolonged standing, walking, twisting and bending
- Ability to adhere to safety regulations relating to confined space and other specific safety standards pertaining to the job(s)
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
- Provide excellent customer service
- Willingness to complete the essential job duties that can vary from job to job
- Perform general laborer duties at refineries, ethanol plants, grain processing plants, steel plants and various other industrial facilities
- Depending on skill levels performing various tasks may include operating certain equipment
*This is not a full list of duties as others may be assigned to support the needs of our customers.
Please E-Mail resumes to Barry Burnett by clicking "apply" above, or call 402-339-4880 to apply.
Meylan Enterprises, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer