Be one of the first employees to join our new branch currently under construction in Tiffin. As an FSB employee, you will be part of a family-owned community bank that is a Top Workplace in Iowa with six locations in Linn County.
The Assistant Branch Manager will work closely with the Market President in the start-up of our new branch. The individual in this role will wear many hats in a position filled with variety.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead, manage, coach and develop Teller/Universal Bankers
- Function as a fully trained Universal Banker processing customer transactions, opening accounts, cross-selling, and make referrals
- Originate, process, and close a variety of loans (HELOC, consumer, installment, residential)
- Assist the Market President with a wide range of administrative responsibilities related to making and servicing commercial loans
- Develop and implement a sales plan to gain new customers and maximize customer relationships
- Address and resolve customer concerns and inquiries
- Represent FSB in the community and actively participates in community activities
Farmers State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Farmers State Bank