- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of LVN experience
- Current unrestricted Texas LVN license or compact license
- Current BLS certification
- Knowledge of medical terminology and medical office procedures required
- Proficient computer skills to work efficiently with electronic medical records
- Experience performing medical procedures, give injections and perform phlebotomy
- Experience establishing and maintaining effective working relationship with providers / staff, patients and the community
- IV certification or willingness to obtain
- This position requires Tuberculosis screening as well as proof of immunity to Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis through lab confirmation of immunity, documented evidence of vaccination, or a doctor's diagnosis of disease
- Knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
Careers with WellMed. Our focus is simple. We’re innovators in preventative health care, striving to change the face of health care for seniors. We’re impacting 550,000+ lives, primarily Medicare eligible seniors in Texas and Florida, through primary and multi-specialty clinics, and contracted medical management services. We’ve joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the sick become well and to help patients understand and control their health in a lifelong effort at wellness. Our providers and staff are selected for their dedication and focus on preventative, proactive care. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Clinic LVN, Corpus Christi, TX, Texas, Licensed Vocational Nurse, LVN