Partnership Community Health Center, Inc. is looking for a General Dentist for our Waupaca, WI location.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of an accredited dental school with a D.D.S., D.M.D., or equivalent degree.
- Licensed to practice in the State of Wisconsin and free of restrictions.
- Certified in BLS and AED and maintain recertification per licensure requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provision of routine and urgent/emergent general dentistry services for patients in accordance with patient’s needs in order to preserve or restore teeth and adequate function.
- Coordinate the patient’s general health history and status with dental treatment plans
- Perform diagnostic, preventive, periodontal, endodontic, restorative and adjunctive dental procedures.
- Prescribe medications in accordance with patient’s clinical needs and health status.
Travel to Appleton and Oshkosh centers may be required.
PCHC is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan and Program. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, handicap, gender, physical condition, developmental disability, sexual orientation, national origin, or veteran status.
Submit resume to Maria Jacobson, Human Resources Manager by email at link on this webiste!