Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland is currently hiring!!!
Since 1980, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland has been recognized for our strong commitment to providing the best retirement living for our residents. We are among the most respected names in senior living and we are strongly devoted to our mission:
Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland, guided by our faith-based values, and through collaboration with affiliated ministries and ventures, forges relationships among the broader communities, leverages organizational capacity, and identifies and explores opportunities for further service.
As a not-for profit organization, Lutheran Social Ministries of Maryland operates two Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs). We currently seeking:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Geriatric Nurses
Becoming an LSMMD employee has it benefits! We offer A strong total compensation package including:
- Competitive Wages
- Assistance with license transfer
- Tuition Reimbursement and Excellent Scholarship Opportunities
- Generous contributions to a 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Professional Development
- A strong culture of caring, collaboration, and support!
If you are looking to make a difference in the lives of others we encourage you to click apply to submit your resume.