Put your innovative technical solutions to work to drive strong business results in Facilities/Engineering.
Sodexo Energy & Resources has an exciting new opportunity for a talented Reliability Engineer 2 to support the portfolio of facilities operated by a Premier Global Energy Producer in Houston, TX, San Ramon, CA & Richmond, CA. _The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for improving the maintenance plan to ensure reliability for all facility related assets. This Engineer will work with various internal and external groups to keep all critical equipment in excellent working conditions at all times. This role requires significant field level Building Automation/Management Systems (e.g. Metasys, Automated Logix) experience including both troubleshooting and data based continuous improvement leadership.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to; the ability to assess the risks and foresee any areas that need to be recalibrated, life cycle engineering, PM optimization and creation, site and equipment assessment, equipment turn over and commissioning. The client portfolio consists of 7 sites with hard services of 9MIL square feet under contract.
Ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills to develop and implement plans; experience working in a large plant operations and strong technical working knowledge in building systems.
This position can office out of Houston, TX, San Ramon, CA, or Richmond, CA.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
From the Gulf of Mexico to the Arctic Ocean and from the Pacific Coast to the Atlantic, Sodexo provides Quality of Life Services that support the needs of our clients in the Energy & Resources market segments, reinforcing client operations in both onshore and offshore environments.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
The primary objective of the reliability engineer is to identify and manage asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant or business operations. This broad primary role may have a focus on one or more of the following areas: loss elimination, risk management and life cycle asset management (LCAM).
- Participates as a subject matter expert in the development of criteria for and evaluation of equipment and technical MRO suppliers and technical maintenance service providers. Develops acceptance tests and inspection criteria. Including:
- Asset utilization
- Overall equipment effectiveness
- Remaining useful life
- Other parameters that define operating condition, reliability and costs of assets
- Guides efforts and manages indirect reports to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, facilities, controls and safety/security systems.
- Professionally and systematically assists in defining, designs, develops, monitors and refines an asset maintenance plan that includes
- Value-added preventive maintenance tasks
- Effective utilization of predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
- Root cause analysis (RCA) and root cause failure analysis (RCFA)
- Failure reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)
- Provides input to a risk management plan_ that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
- Provides input to a risk management plan that will anticipate reliability-related and non-reliability-related risks that could adversely impact plant operations.
Experience in developing and maintaining a Reliability Centered Maintenance Plan for a critical environment such as manufacturing. This includes developing a schedule and maintenance plan/activities for all utilities and facilities equipment to insure zero down time. Requires project management experience to manage multiple on-going projects within multiple work streams.