We are seeking a Full Time Maintenance Worker to become a part of our team! You will perform necessary work to keep machines, mechanical equipment, and structure of an establishment in repair.
• Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
• Complete maintenance and repair work orders, in a timely fashion
• Order and replace broken parts or equipment
• Maintain a clean and a safe work space
• Perform other duties, as assigned
• Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
• Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
• Deadline and detail-oriented
• Ability to handle physical workload
Starting at $13/hour but based on experience.
After 90 days insurance benefits are offered.
Hours are 8-5 and sometimes on call on the weekends.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org