By applying to this position, your application will be considered for all locations where we hire these roles in the United States.
If you are interested in Digital Transformation & Analytics career where you can make a difference across a variety of industries by leveraging the latest in emerging technologies, then consider Rockwell Automation. Together, we can make an impact, find new answers, push things farther, and make the world work better. Digital Transformation & Analytics is not just about technology and data,it's where we combine human intelligence, the power of data and the imaginations of people with the potential of technology bringing new levels of operational efficiency, quality, automation and employee productivity to our customers globally.
As a Digital Transformation & Analytics intern you will work with a team of engineers and industry professionals in one or several of the following areas:
- Security: This can include cyber defense, product security, automation network security, and cloud infrastructure security. Tasks can include performing threat analyses, penetration testing, developing standards, and implementing/enforcing best practices in live environments
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning(AI/ML): Engineers and scientists in this dynamic area develop, apply and maintain cutting edge algorithms to the entire spectrum ofRockwell Automation's internal processes as well as customer-facingapplications to optimize manufacturing production and increase equipment uptime; particular emphasis is placed on creating solutions that enable more people to easily apply AI/ML
- Cloud Engineering:This area of focusmay includeAPI management, high-performance computing and enabling SaaS delivery. Activities can include interaction with secure cloud gateways, and the storage of time-series data, and the development of human-machine interfaces that are cross-platform and span mobile,tabletand laptop/desktop devices. These activities are structured around the Agile methodology environment in which ideas for process improvement are greatly encouraged.
- Networks & Infrastructure: These activities typically include designing ethernet communication networks,
- configuring and installing industrial data centers and switches, and designing and installing industrial demilitarized zones
- Data Science/Data Analytics: This area of focus includes transforming the data flowing from our various IIoT products and services into key insights critical to our customers' business activities, like sustainedproduction throughput and enhanced productivity savings
- Business Technology Management: Individuals in these roles act as the liaison between Information Technology and the business. They work with the business to understand the business's strategic vision, advise on the use of technology to meet business goals, ensure projects align with the technology that best provides maximum return on investment / business value, and work with IT architecture to ensure alignment in support of the overall business and enterprise strategy
- DevSecOps: DevSecOps is the integration of security with the DevOps principles to ensure "Security as Code" and to make security part of the overall design rather than an afterthought. DevSecOps engineers help to accelerate teams into cloud services, microarchitecture designs, and automation of legacy processes while building security into the underlying pipeline and code.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Preference given to students met on campus, at a national recruiting event, through a Rockwell Automation-hosted event or a targeted recruiting campaign
- Preference give to students who have had prior intern or co-op with Rockwell Automation
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Information Systems or Business with an IT/MIS/Computer Science emphasis
- Ability to work with complex processes and systems to review and analyze data input and process flows.
Software and Engineering
No. of Positions:
Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).