A passion for helping people and attention to detail are the hallmarks of your success. Join a team where you can make a difference. _Sodexo, world leader in quality of life solutions, has a new opening for a Customer Support/Operations Representative. This role will work remotely.
- Answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, email and chat, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with software applications
- Providing timely and complete resolution of user questions/problems/issues with customer satisfaction being the goal; customers may be any user across Sodexo and Entegra businesses (client, unit, divisional, or corporate staff and management)
- Tracking and investigating customer issues through a computerized system (currently Sales Force) and documenting problem-solving techniques used to achieve resolution.
- Demonstrating listening and questioning skills to uncover all aspects of problems (for complete resolution and customer satisfaction)
- Effective communication skills and ability to work with customers through a variety of means – telephone, email, or chat. Working knowledge of Microsoft office. Demonstrates problem solving skills and analytical skills necessary in order to assess issues and develop appropriate resolutions.
Background and Experience:
- The ability to speak French or Spanish fluently is a plus.
- A minimum of 2 years of call center experience is strongly preferred.
Serves as a direct point of contact for customers. Responsible for ensuring customers receive an adequate level of service with their questions, concerns and/or issues. Answers/responds to routine questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products/services. Consults with or transfers more difficult issues to the Rep II or management.