- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience in training other colleagues, team members, and employees
- Experience in supervising admitting functions inclusive of insurance protocols.
- Previous financial experience in cash collection, business office, managed care setting, physician or clinical office.
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a hospital environment.
- Must be able to perform quality assurance for all admitting areas.
- Bachelor Degree
- Bilingual fluency – Spanish
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
Some of the steps we’ve taken to ensure employee well-being include:
- Launched our ProtectWell app and UnitedCARES program to help ease the burden and stress for our UnitedHealth Group team members and their immediate family affected by COVID-19
- Daily updates from our CEO Dave Wichmann to support and inspire team members during this challenging time
- Onsite social distancing and increased sanitization measures for employees who have been welcomed back to our offices
- Fully cover the COVID-19 healthcare costs for our employees
- Employees who self-identify as high risk or who live with someone who is high risk have been asked to remain working from home
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities at: https://www.unitedhealthgroup.com/newsroom/addressing-covid.html
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world?s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: manager, supervisor, Oxnard, CA, California, hospital, administration, patient, hiring immediately