Looking for job that makes you feel fulfilled and making a difference every day? Seeking job where you work as a team and are respected? Then read on...
Amcor Allentown is seeking individuals who are dedicated, punctual, team oriented, safety oriented and individuals who are hard working. Individuals will be:
- Operating and maintaining forklift in a safe and efficient manner using work instructions, visual management and computer interface.
- Supplies production operations with raw materials to produce finished product.
- Prints and scans Bill of Lading for all finished goods using computer interface and RF scanner.
- Inspects finished goods for quality defects.
- Transfers finished goods to staging or storage areas.
- Loads finished goods onto trucks in a timely manner to meet customers delivery requirements.
- Accurately completes all written logs and data input to include closing sequences on tickets and printing Bill of Lading.
- Ensures accurate inventory counts and notifies supervisor of discrepancies.
- Effectively communicates with all internal departments.
- Removes/Reworks any damaged product on pallets.
- Maintains a clean work area and performs general housekeeping duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years or more forklift experience, preferred propane, gas or diesel
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations must be made to enable individual with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk and is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop and kneel, and climb stairs. The employee is regularly required to communicate with other employees and be aware of sounds in the plant. Employee is required to be awake and alert during all work hours. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class