Conduent delivers mission-critical ?services and solutions on behalf of businesses and governments – creating exceptional outcomes for its clients and the millions of people who count on them. Through people, process and technology, Conduent solutions and services automate workflows, improve efficiencies, reduce costs and enable revenue growth. It’s why most Fortune 100 companies and over 500 government entities depend on Conduent every day to manage their essential interactions and move their operations forward.
Conduent’s differentiated services and solutions improve experiences for millions of people every day, including two-thirds of all ?insured patients? in the U.S., 11 million employees who use its HR Services, and nearly nine million people who travel through ?toll systems daily. Conduent’s solutions deliver exceptional outcomes for its clients including $17 billion in savings from medical bill review for workers compensation claims, up to 40% efficiency increase in HR operations, and up to 40% improvement in processing costs, while driving higher end-user satisfaction. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
• Provides onsite end-user support.
• Installs applications.
• Manages hardware / software installations and troubleshooting.
• Mentors lower level desktop support members.
• Participates in ticket queue management.
• Provides onsite smart hand support to other technical towers as needed.
• Installs and Configures new hardware.
• Manages site level inventory.
• Manages ticket queue for local support request.
• Escalates systems outages or problems that are impacting production.
• Leads local onsite desktop support members.
• Validates that tickets are being assigned and worked in appropriate timeframes.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.