Location: UT Provo
What we do at American Family Insurance makes a difference in people's lives. And the way we're doing it is changing the way people think about insurance. Help us make a difference.
R18299 Bilingual-Sales Representative (Open)
Are you passionate about sales? Do you find it rewarding to nourish, build, and maintain customer relationships? Do you consider yourself a brand ambassador to support the products and services you offer? If these values are important to you, then apply for our sales representative opportunity today.
Join the Stacy Yunes American Family Insurance Agency team in Provo, UT!
Sales representative candidates must have the ability to develop knowledge of the local market, prospect for new business and use consultative selling techniques.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of experience in a sales environment, preferably including marketing, prospecting, cold calling, networking, preparing quotes and delivering presentations
- Property and Casualty insurance license is preferred before starting and is required after beginning employment
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates,
- Office hours M-F, 9am-5pm;
- P&C license to be obtained between 30-45 days after beginning employment
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly pay rate plus commission and/or bonuses
- Paid training
- Paid Time Off
- Hourly range is $14.70 - $17/hour plus commission
363 North University Ave, Ste. 107, Provo, UT 84601
We believe people are an organization's most valuable asset, and their ideas and experiences matter. From our CEO to our agency force, we're committed to growing a diverse and inclusive culture that empowers innovation that will inspire, protect, and restore our customers' dreams in ways never imagined.
The sales representative is a staff member working for the agency owner and is not an employee of American Family Insurance.
Additional Job Information:
Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates, Office hours M-F, 9am-5pm; hourly range is $14.70 - $17/hour plus commission; P&C license to be obtained between 30-45 days after beginning employment
Stay Connected: Join our Talent Community! LI:MH1