Wireless/RF Systems Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Sep 14, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200191283
The Wireless/RF Systems EPM group is looking for a bright, self driven, motivated and enthusiastic Engineering Program Manager to take part in and drive Apple's new product development and introduction, supporting the dynamic, ever growing, Wireless HW technologies across Apple's product portfolio. We are rapidly growing and this is an exciting position, which demonstrates both deep technical expertise as well as sharp program management skills. Do you consider yourself a great organizer with good technical skills? Do you thrive as a communicator ready to work with multi-functionally hardworking engineers? If so, then we want to hear from you!
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in RF and Wireless Communications Industry and/or Hardware Technology Company
- We are looking for strong technical background in Electrical Engineering
- RF test experience or RF Design experience
- Technical project management or Application engineering experience - preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills!
- We are looking for experience driving development and qualification of new products
- We are looking for experience working with off-shore manufacturers with understanding of high volume manufacturing process - preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally
- Self driven, curious strong learner
This is an exciting position, which leverages both deep technical expertise as well as sharp program management skills. EPMs are fearless organizers & communicators ready to work cross-functionally with highly skilled engineers, architects operations and product design individuals throughout Apple as well as with external suppliers. A successful candidate will plan & drive high quality execution, on schedule. Be a fast learner, curious, self driven, collaborative, responsible for managing/communicating status, issues and drive to effective resolutions. Demonstrate the ability to lead and develop new processes and ideas, foster strong networks and partnerships across Apple.
Education & Experience
BSEE or equivalent required MSEE, MBA or equivalent is advantageous