Apple Media Products Engineering- Manager, Commerce PMO
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Sep 14, 2020
Role Number: 200185521
- Outstanding leadership quality and experience building a robust technical product/program management teams
- 12+ years of experience shipping consumer software products, including 6 years managing and engaging a multi-level team of engineering and technical product/program managers. Subscription software and Services experience is a plus
- Strong project/program management skills: plan, scope, and manage high visibility, high impact projects with highly cross functional engineering, product, marketing and other program management teams.
- Self-starter and results-oriented, able to work under minimal guidance and able to make good decisions. Ability to thrive in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Strong collaboration skills -- leading execution across teams, influencing across organizations, and experience of working across all levels up to senior most executives.
- Excellent collaboration skills, excelling at both high-level thinking & execution as well as in the ability to influence and inspire others to achieve a common goal
- Proven track record of operating autonomously, and being self driven and self motivated to deliver high quality results in an organized manner
- Outstanding written, verbal communication and presentation skills for all level of an organization.
- Strong facilitation skills for requirements gathering, scoping, planning, and review sessions across multiple teams
- Overall, a highly motivated, results-oriented, leader who enjoys a building and leading a team of experienced program managers to deliver high impact consumer products
Apple is seeking a Manager to lead the AMP Commerce PMO team. As a People Manager you will lead a team of highly experienced Engineering Program Managers to plan and execute on a roadmap, build capabilities and experiences for consumers and developers and help build and scale the team. Managers drive technical discussions with partners, both within AMP and across the company, to build a robust strategy for our Commerce team. You will have the opportunity to hire and add to a talented team of Program Managers, build strong relationships and lead by influence. We appreciate your ability to exercise confidentiality and be diplomatic.
Education & Experience