Sodexo is seeking a Senior Technical Support Manager for our client located in San Ramon, CA
We are looking for individuals with demonstrated experience in leading, consulting and mentoring our Facilities Operations team in Building and Facilities Critical Operations. This role will collaborate and consult with operations leadership, Engineers, Design and Construction as well as several critical client stakeholders.
Sodexo seeks the highest caliber executives who embody the finest leadership skills to move our business forward. Executive leaders at Sodexo are innovative, talent driven and manage our offerings to clients by creating partnerships that result in a rewarding experience. Sodexo’s executive leaders have a vision for the future and develop strategies that provide direct support to other leaders and teams in our varied operational areas while embodying our core values of Spirit of Progress, Team Spirit and Spirit of Service.
The successful candidate will:
Essential to this role is to ensure consistency in the application, development, implementation and compliance to policies and procedures for the maintenance and operational up-time of a mission critical facility’s building automation, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, life/safety, and Energy Management systems with a strong focus on Critical System programs and operations.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a strong P&L background;
- have experience managing multiple locations or business segments;
- can direct other leaders in a high-volume business;
- can build and foster relationships across Sodexo internally to ensure additional market growth and the promotion of comprehensive solutions offerings to clients – this includes collaborating with senior leaders and Business Development to grow Sodexo’s business in the assigned market;
- can develop exceptional client relations and ensure the facility’s product offerings/solutions align with client needs;
- drive solutions that optimize the current business portfolio;
- develop and execute a strategy to accelerate business growth throughout the region;
- play a key role and enthusiastically supports the succession planning and development of key personnel within area of responsibility;
- can ensure the organization’s brand reputation; and/or
- lead and motivate the management team, inspiring strategic direction; secure and/or deploy resources; cultivate relationships with clients and other teams within Sodexo; ensure the fulfillment of all contract commitments; sustain client satisfaction and retention; and maintain strong employee relations.
Learn more about _Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer executive careers that lead our business in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Personal and Home Health Services, Senior Living, Sports and Leisure, and Benefits and Reward Services. Positions are located across the United States. _Continue your search for Executive positions_.
Supports product/products District Managers through the successful dissemination of technical systems, programs, and products.
-Day to day leadership support of successful dissemination of technical systems, programs, and products of the brand
- Provides innovative solutions to our clients that deliver cost and quality solutions.
- Interprets relevant Sodexo policy and procedures and makes frequent business decisions, often without the benefit of direct guidance.
- Interfaces with all levels of staff, current and prospective clients, and vendors.