Sodexo is seeking an Operations Support Specialist to support the Soft Services Team in Bakersfield, CA.
This position will help coordinate projects, manage corrective task workflow and schedule monthly PM's.
The Operations Support Specialist will be responsible for overseeing work order tickets in CMMS for services including, but not limited to electrical, HVAC, plumbing, fire safety equipment, security systems and building hardware or other projects as needed.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answering phones and overseeing central mailbox
- Assigning work order tickets for multiple services in CMMS
- Ordering and inventorying uniforms and supplies
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by performing safety audits and inspections, conducting safety-related training, and maintaining on-going communications with employees.
- Monitor and enforce Sodexo Quality Assurance/Quality Improvement standards.
- Ensure unit staff has sufficient equipment and materials to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- All other duties as assigned
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. _Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs_.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
The Operations Support Specialist will assist in providing general customer support to resolve issues. Will also assist in providing problem analysis and resolution, either via direct communication with the account or by informing the manager of issues that will require a more in depth effort. Assists in answering questions and inquiries from customers via the telephone, Internet, fax and other technologies, using established fact-finding procedures, customer service methodologies, knowledge of pertinent processes and procedures, and familiarity with policies, vendors and specified products. Works with other departments for vendor and product compliance. Be able to handle a large volume of inquiries every day. May supervise less than two full time employees.