Sodexo is seeking a Food Service Manager II at Montefiore Nyack Hospital located in Nyack NY. The Food Service Manager will support our food service operation, "At Your Request" (AYR) patient dining program, retail services, catering services and food production. The Food Service Manager will work an evening schedule with rotating weekends.
Union Hospital is a 225-bed hospital. The Nutrition Services Department provides At Your Request Room Service Dinning as well as meals for staff and visitors through our main cafeteria 7 days a week. Our Nutrition team provides a wide variety of meals beyond our general patient and retail customer meals including catering, behavioral health meals, and rehab meals.
We are looking for Food Service Manager candidates who will:
- have oversight of day-to-day food service operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- develop and manage a team of 50 staff
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment; and
- ensure Sodexo Standards are met.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience preferably in a healthcare setting;
- have the ability to work collaboratively;
- have a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- have the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- can demonstrate the ability to prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and
- is proficient in computer skills and report management experience.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we have CTM positions at numerous client locations across the United States. Continue your search for CTM jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement