Seeking a full time Registered Dental Assistant to fulfill chairside position in pediatric dental office during a maternity leave beginning October 1st through the end of the year. A successful applicant will be cross trained to support the scheduling staff. They will be expected to perform chairside assisting as well as perform child dental prophylaxis. The pediatric dental office is a high energy and fast paced environment.
- Applicant must be hard-working, personable, and able to multi-task.
- Applicant must act as a team player and are flexible to changes within the schedule on a daily basis.
- Applicant must have a current Registered Dental Assistant license in the state of Iowa with added qualification in dental radiography.
- Applicant must have current CPR.
- Pediatric experience and knowledge of Eaglesoft preferred, but not required.
- Competitive Wages
- Medical Insurance stipend
- Paid Holidays
Office hours include Monday – Thursday 8 am to 5 pm.
Click apply now to email resume today!