Logistics done differently.
Are you someone with a keen eye for spotting top-level talent and the know-how to successfully bring them on board? At XPO Logistics, we believe that hiring great people is critical to our success. As the Recruiter, you’ll be empowered to develop and implement staffing strategies to recruit qualified employees, create a robust talent pipeline and establish XPO as an employer of choice. We're excited to have you join us in this significant role that is critical in positioning XPO for long-term success.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Collaborate with hiring managers and the HR team to ensure positions are filled with highly talented candidates in a seamless manner
- Coordinate and ensure the accuracy and efficiency of recruiting processes, and the associated paperwork related to staffing, relocation, etc.
- Represent and participate in professional and college recruitment events to foster strong relationships and fill open positions
- Utilize online sourcing techniques to identify qualified candidates
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of progressively responsible experience in HR, specifically in employment, high-volume recruiting, EEO and compliance
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Bilingual English/Spanish
It’d be great if you also have:
- 2 years of progressively responsible experience in HR, specifically in employment, high-volume recruiting, EEO and compliance
- Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
Be part of something big
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.