Apple Media Products Engineering - App Store, Video
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Sep 15, 2020
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200164216
- 5+ years experience in Java
- Deep understanding of both SQL and NoSQL datastores
- Have experience with Solr or Elastic Search
- Skilled at building and maintaining beautiful, thoughtful REST APIs.
- Deep understanding of development methodologies using Git and similar tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multifaceted environment.
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle.
- Possess strong and clear communication abilities.
- Be a leader who possesses both strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused attitude.
The Apple Media Products engineering team is seeking a hardworking Senior Software Engineer to develop and build features driving the App Store and TestFlight. We are hiring a self-starter who is daring and is willing to question assumptions. Excellent written and oral skills are a requirement. You have experience developing large-scale, server-side systems using object-oriented languages. We are looking for a teammate who wants to take on problems under deadlines and deliver visionary solutions. Here's your chance to join a dynamic team and to break new ground on our App delivery platform! You will have the courage and experience to be frank and ambitious but humble enough to listen to others. We want your thoughts on how we can move faster, be more creative, and deliver tools and ideas to empower developers around the world. We expect you to challenge the status quo, to care about the details, the end user, and how it all comes together. In this role, you'll be responsible for building new features, data models, and user workflows. You will collaborate with our Apple Design team to bring projects and features to life. In addition to delivering phenomenal new iTunes Connect features, you will parter with the rest of the Apple Media Products engineering team to deliver incredible products to support our partners.
Education & Experience
BSCS or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.