Location: 5156-Johnson City
Johnson City, Texas
We are looking for anÂ experienced DispatcherÂ to join the team at our location in Johnson City, Texas.A typical schedule for this position is Monday-Friday, with an occasional Saturday as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors and tracks progress of drivers throughout the work day in order to ensure timely completion of assigned routes
- Route data entry
- Approaching all encounters with employees, customers and vendors in a friendly, service-oriented manner
- Work in conjunction with other departments to resolve customer disputes & demonstrate the ability to become proficient in the use of proprietary operational systems.
- Assisting driver(s) when a pick up or delivery is in question before servicing.
- Scheduling and dispatching work to various employees and departments throughout the day.
- Demonstrate effective use of software applications, at a minimum MS Word and Excel proficient.
- Delivers services to customers in a manner that promotes goodwill. Interacts with customers daily.
- Work in a fast paced, cooperative, high call volume environment.
- Calculate payments for Transfer Station walk in customers
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- 2 years of Dispatcher or Office Admin experienceÂ preferred.
- Strong typing skills.
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Etc).
- Excellent organization and strong communication skills, both orally and written.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Pleasant demeanor over the phone and emails
- Critical and logical thinking skills
- Proficient in English and Spanish preferred..
Apply todayÂ and Connect with Your Future!
We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity EmployerÂ (Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veterans)Â