As a natural problem-solver, you thrive on challenges. You’re also an expert at implementing solutions.
Sodexo is seeking an Energy Solutions Manager for Asbury Communities. This is a virtual role with travel to Asbury Communities, currently in MD and PA. The Energy Solutions Manager will be responsible for recommending innovation and technology, implementing the Utility Expense Management (UEM) and awareness programs designed by Sodexo. This position requires creativity and innovation as well as the ability to positively impact communities and the environment.
Are You the One?
We are seeking candidates with proven success in designing and/or implementation of awareness programs and sustainability programs. Demonstrated knowledge of energy use, issues and conservation techniques. Polished public speaking skills. Ability to relate well to senior adults. Diplomatic and persuasive personality with excellent people skills. Ability to work independently.
- With the support of Sodexo’s Energy Management Services team, implementation of energy awareness, energy savings and sustainability programs designed to educate residents regarding energy conservation methods.
- Analyze current energy usage and developing the client’s energy management plan.
- Provide an annual detailed Energy Budget to Asbury Corporate
- Evaluate and develop potential innovative technologies designed to lower utility consumption and/or increase Quality of Life of occupants.
- Develop long-range plans for implementing energy conservation and recommends sound policies directed towards sustainability.
- Coordinate Procurement activities and acts as the decision maker for Asbury.
- Manage the Utility Expense Management (UEM) Program
- Utility Reporting
- Annual Reconciliation Report
- Quarterly SEMR
- Provide a monthly report that details the activities of the previous month and upcoming events
- Work with Procurement Manger to develop and present procurement contracts that fit with the Asbury energy budgets and energy strategy.
- Analyze energy consumption usage to show changes and/or trends in consumption over time.
- Resident Engagement through working with community “Green Teams” to create a cohesive system-wide awareness program
- Promote community achievements in local media to support Asbury marketing of communities
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Working knowledge of energy systems
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Working with diverse groups to form a cohesive team
- Ability to work independently from remote location
- Maintained an Energy budget
- Bachelor of Science degree and relevant energy experience
- Energy certifications would be a plus
- LEED or Sustainability certifications would be a plus
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Are you a strategic Facilities professional who can drive innovation with exceptional results? As you grow your career, do you want the support of an industry leader in Facilities Management?
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, healthcare and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.
Responsible for analyzing current energy usage and developing the client’s energy management plan in order to provide proper environmental conditions with cost effective energy utilization. Develops, maintains and manages energy tracking systems and utilities consumption database to monitor and audit HVAC controls.
- Analyze current energy usage and developing the client’s energy management plan in order to provide proper environmental conditions with cost effective energy utilization
- Develops, maintains and manages energy tracking systems and utilities consumption database to monitor and audit HVAC controls
- Develops long-range plans for implementing energy conservation and recommends sound policies directed towards sustainability
- Provides regular reports as to the overall effectiveness of the energy management program
- Participates in or leads energy management and sustainability training sessions for client staff and other Sodexo Managers