Sodexo is seeking a Content Development Analyst to assist in organizing and supporting our business development growth in North America.
This position is virtually based as this analyst will function in a business analyst capacity and will work hand-in-hand with our Hospitals sales team to provide market data and market intelligence analysis as well as assist the business development and sales teams to be more efficient in the management of the sales pipeline and overall sustainable growth.
The Content Development Analyst will provide support on proposals by gathering information, compiling content and appropriate documents, and coordinating and delivering competitive offers. S/he will coordinate proposal preparations and deliver professional and competitive responses to RFPs that are in line with company policies, standards and tools. Additionally, this analyst will be the CRM (customer relationship manager) administrator to ensure all sales leads are captured and the progress is tracked.
Some of main responsibilities will be
- Business development support during proposals
- Conducting market research and creating market analysis documents
- Support and prepare content for sales client presentations
- Establishing contact with first time customers, and realizing account set-ups with those clients
- “Knowledge management” for internal and external clients, keeping track of active portfolios and potential business opportunities.
- Perform CRM administration in terms of, but not limited to:
- User Administration and access/visibility Control
- Data Import/Exports (batch updates)
- Report generation and development
- Provide training for new users/refresher training and major release training to CRM end-users as needed.
- Methodical review of data to ensure their integrity.
- Implementation of steps to prevent issues from recurring
Minimum of 2 years of operations experience within food/catering or Facilities Management (preferable)
Previous sales experience
Comfortable with all levels of both the client organization and Sodexo
Assertiveness and capacity to present challenging information
Stellar listening and writing skills
Results-oriented, able to work autonomously and with diverse teams
Availability to travel sporadically (this will not be very frequent)
Experience with a CRM system "Sales Force"
Supports the business development team in crafting proposals and Request for Proposal (RFP) responses to secure new and retain existing business. Review RFPs and coordinate response with business development and Creative Services department. Research and prepare written responses to non-core RFP questions. Attend bidders’ conferences and keep abreast of new marketing concept development, corporate initiatives and coordinate prospect communications pieces. Manage sales proposal template.