Grow your career with a team that shares your desire to make a difference
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to lead the Clinical Nutrition program at Las Palmas Medical Center in El Paso, Texas. Las Palmas is an acute care facility in a 327 bed trauma center including neonatal intensive care; pediatrics, oncology, wound management and a free standing 40 bed rehab hospital.
The position will report to General Manager and ideal candidate will:
- Oversee the clinical areas of the hospital
- Prior experience with critical care and nutritional support is preferred.
- Be responsible for ensuring all clinical nutrition programs are in compliance with state, national and DNV regulations.
- Have oversight responsibility in conjunction with the Sodexo General Manager and client team for patient food services
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Are willing to assist in preparation and readiness for accreditation and regulatory visits for clinical and patient services areas
- Are a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills
- Have prior experience in a union environment is a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish candidate preferred but not required to assist with patient population
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a small - medium account. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
- Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Executes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments; and collects and reports outcomes.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services and promotes nutrition services.
-. - Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).