Sodexo is seeking an Environmental Services. for Lincoln University in Jefferson City, Missouri.
Must demonstrate excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be able to delegate, be a planner, be a problem solver, and provide effective follow-up. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and data base programming within Excel. Monthly composition of written performance reports is required. Must be able to prepare business correspondence via e-mail, memo, letters, etc., for both internal and external university and Sodexo use. Must plan, direct, and coordinate all custodial operation responsibilities.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide a clean and safe environment for students, faculty, visitors, and staff.
- Responsible for driving client satisfaction scores.
- work with the Environment of Care Committee and Infection Prevention Director.
- Effectively manages the Unit Operating System
- Support a diverse and inclusive workforce
We’re looking for you! The job is yours, so what are you waiting for? Apply for this job today. We foster an environment where employees are friends and family, where the work is invigorating and satisfying, and where we share common values and a commitment to your future-your quality of life.
Are You the One?
Our clients depend on your expertise to help them to optimize their business. If you are a Strategic Custodial Manager with the ability to develop innovative technical solutions while successfully managing key performance indicators to drive strong business results, this may be the opportunity for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a housekeeping system;
- possesses strong leadership skills and has the ability to work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- has 2 to 3 years previous custodial or housekeeping management experience preferably in a university or school environment;
- has the ability to analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, leading committees and change management;
- has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon time lines;
- is proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PP, Outlook and other technology;
- has experience with vendor and contract management;
- has strong financial acumen and budget management experience.
Working for Sodexo in Universities allows you to support students on their path to adulthood and academic success. Located on college and university campuses across the country, Sodexo creates clean, safe living and learning environments that inspire and drive success. Student success depends upon so many conditions – when they are well fed, safe, comfortable and learning in a clean, well maintained environment they are more likely to succeed.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place as required to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements. Responsible for non-exempt work force planning through effective scheduling, development of daily work flow assignments, training and development, and monitoring for compliance to the plan.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory maintenance.
-Provide leadership and direction to non-exempt employees
-Coordinate/conduct employee training
-Administer Human Resource processes (hiring, performance reviews, constructive counseling, prepare work schedules, payroll, etc.)
-Interact with outside vendors
-Ensure Sodexo Operating Standards for Environmental Service are in place and consistently met.
-Develop/implement action plans for improvement in compliance with Sodexo Operating Standards as identified.
-Reviews and maintains assigned areas of the Sodexo/Client budget commitments