Do you have a passion to take raw ingredients and reimagine them into something someone appreciates and finds delicious?
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef at CHI St. Joseph Health Rehab, a health facility offering complete assisted living services in Bryan, TX. We are looking for an experienced Executive Chef that will bring culinary creations to life. In this hands on role, you'll use your innovation, creativity and skill to develop menus for all dining experiences.
The successful candidate will:
- be responsible for the creation and development of innovative, inventive and ground-breaking menus;
- direct and supervise kitchen operations and designated back of house staff;
- control and ensure financial targets are achieved by consistently looking at ways of maximizing income, through efficient and effective purchasing;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling, food preparation and safety are achieved;
- engage with peers, colleagues and patrons in a manner that invites interaction and feedback.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- possess a culinary degree;
- are experienced in menu creation and grand openings;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- are enthusiastic, confident and warm;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides culinary leadership within a medium sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.