The Manager, Software Account Representatives requires a dynamic individual who is knowledgeable and passionate about leading a digital, inside sales selling team (Account Representative). This position will lead our strategy and deployment of our start-up Account Representative team to drive growth of our software capabilities through effective pipeline and CRM management and effective product positioning, and demonstration to drive consistent revenue growth. The Manager, Software Account Representatives is responsible for the development and implementation of effective sales strategies deployed to exceed growth and customer expectations.
- Start-up, hire and lead a remote Account Representative selling team that conducts outbound calls to set up meetings and sales presentations to generate opportunities with prospective customers.
- Own and manage the pipeline for Account Representative selling team.
- Lead a team to qualify software leads from marketing and other sources to transition to the appropriate software sales resource and identify key buying influencers within prospects to solicit appointments for senior level (director, VP, CxO) discussions.
- Execute messaging and selling tactics for the Account Representative selling team to successfully manage campaign and lead follow-up effectively, efficiently, and creatively.
- Coordinate cross-functionally with marketing and Account Representative Sales Effectiveness Program Manager regularly to deliver the highest quality and most effective sales execution and campaign deployment strategy.
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions and ideas to engage with customers from the ever-changing landscape of digital sales tools and tactics.
- Ensure team accurately records activities and opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Provide day-to-day management, including mentoring, coaching, skills development, sales incentive plans, etc.
- Train Account Representative selling team on infrastructure, products, and services: cross and upsell. Collaborate with marketing to deliver training on all new events, campaigns, webinars, and lead sources.
- Keen understanding of metrics, analytics, and customer behaviors to identify reach, trends, influencers, opportunities, and future strategies.
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Bachelor's degree or 4+ years of equivalent experience in lieu of a degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Typically requires a minimum 5+ years' management experience
- Software industry experience
- Experience with CRM (Dynamics CRM a plus)
- Ability to travel greater than 10% of time
- Additional business-related degree/experience preferred.
- Knowledge of industrial automation business and related product and service offerings.
- Experience with sales/marketing automation systems and analytics tools like Eloqua, Power Bi, Seismic, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, or Sales Engagement Platform (Outreach, Xant, Sales Loft, etc) is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership, creativity, influence and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and execute sales strategies using digital/social media platforms.
- Exceptional project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong quantitative analysis and reporting skills.
- Highly motivated, ability to work independently and as part of a team. Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Austin - Texas, Dallas - Texas
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).