Customers. They're the reason we wake up energized to do our best every day. They're the reason we develop our technology - unmatched products, information software and solutions that solve real problems and expand human possibility. So, we're hiring an End User Account Manager to join our North America Sales organization and help ensure we're making our customers' lives easier, more productive and more successful.
Beyond technology, the differentiator here is your relationship-building skills. How you work with people will create your success in this role. You'll develop and implement sales strategies and plans that will meet, or better yet, exceed annual sales goals and grow our market share. It's your ability to influence executive-level decision makers that will make the difference. Because you've demonstrated how our products, information software and solutions will benefit the customers operation and bottom line, those customers will rely on you for answers and future solutions - and grow their spend with us.
Why join Rockwell Automation? Aside from being a part of an award-winning, ethical company recognized for innovation, your days here are never the same. Who you talk to and what you talk about is different depending on your customers and their challenges. As you grow your skills and expertise, you'll also grow your career with opportunities that span industries and regions
- Become the expert your customers need. Understand their industry (applications, standards/regulations, drivers & trends), their own organization and how things get done, what they want to accomplish and how our offerings and partner capabilities will help them achieve those goals
- Own it. It being the strategy for growing your accounts, and talking to your extended team about your plans so they can support you
- Develop into a trusted advisor. That means attention to detail - you understand their processes, business drivers and organization model so well that you can offer application knowledge, industry expertise and guidance on their strategic initiatives
- Influence decisions. You'll qualify customer opportunities, engage resources, and coordinate the solution design and presentation so the customer chooses our solution for all the right reasons
- Collaborate. You'll work with Industry Managers and your broader account team, senior management and a technical engagement team (domain experts) to plan for and win opportunities
- Look ahead. We have the platform, Dynamics Customer Relationship Management system, and the processes to maintain accurate assessments of targets and opportunities in the funnel
- Negotiate. You'll team with your colleagues in Contracts and Negotiations to offer the best contract terms and conditions (T&Cs), pricing, discounts and allowances, and obtain agreements and prices to support the proposal effort
- Support and manage. That includes customer/internal account reviews, and internal/external partner expectations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Bachelor of Science degree in an Engineering discipline or Operations Management
- Valid driver's license
- Working knowledge of Industry 4.0 and Internet of Things technologies
- IOT / IIOT / Software / Annual Recurring Revenue-Subscription model type of experience including customer success organizations
- Working with all levels of a manufacturing enterprise - CxO, operations leadership, technical leadership, plant leadership and OEM machine builders
- Demonstrated ability to sell at the senior management & executive levels, focusing on the business outcomes and demonstrating the tangible economic value of our products, information software & services can help them achieve
- Ability to travel approximately 50% of your time (adjust based upon the reality of specific role)
Global Sales & Marketing
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Mobile - Alabama
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).