Join a great team where Marines are at the heart of everything we do!
Sodexo is seeking a Senior Manager, Operational Support (Food) for the United States Marine Corps at Camp Pendleton located near Oceanside, CA. This position will oversee 13 Mess Halls at a Marine Base. The Senior Manager will implement systems, processes, and procedures. They will ensure contractual obligations, provide coaching, support and guidance to General Managers at each site. Financial acumen, labor management and accountability are a must. Experience in managing multiple locations, leadership, ability to implement and maintain strict contractual commitments, and client/customer relations at the top level of the organization. Ideal candidate will be based in the Oceanside, CA area.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day operations;
- deliver high quality food service;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- develop strategic plans;
- create a positive environment;_ and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met._
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:_
- have a work history demonstrating strong employee engagement leadership skills, as well as previous supervisory experience and the ability to work collaboratively;
- have culinary production experience and a strong background in safety and sanitation compliance;
- can manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and a passion for a high level of customer service;
- prioritize tasks and exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of Sodexo Food Management System (FMS) The Market Connection (TMC) and is proficient in computer skills and report management experience. This is only for internal candidates as external candidates won’t have this knowledge
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Supports Operations through the successful dissemination of programs, processes, and products. Plays a key role in supporting start-ups, operations training, standards implementation and audits. Performs workload analysis for staffing purposes, retention efforts and develops / deploys new best practices. Provides input regarding opportunities for product / service or brand enhancements while test piloting products/programs, etc. Assists with modification of products / services to meet operational needs. Assists with Unit Operating System development and initial installation of new products, services and programs.