Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives.
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Nutrition Manager 2 at Coliseum Health System located in Macon, GA. Coliseum Health System is proud to serve the Macon and Middle Georgia communities with two excellent Medical/surgical facilities, Coliseum Medical Centers and Coliseum Northside Hospital. Coliseum Medical Centers consists of 310 licensed beds and Northside Hospital consists of 103 licensed beds.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and licensed in the state of GA
- Have experience in a leadership or management role
- Serve as the primary liaison with medical and nursing staff
Develop and maintain strong relationships with the medical, ancillary staff, administration, as well as represent Sodexo facility wide.
Oversee a staff of 4 dietitians and other diet office staff
- Support promoting malnutrition awareness, weekly outpatient lap-banding counseling as well as monthly outpatient diabetic education classes.
- Provide support and training to the Patient Services team
- Be responsible for meeting DOH/state/federal and company standards.
- Demonstrate solid knowledge and experience in electronic medical records, electronic charging and ordering software.
- Driving patient satisfaction and achieve client management goals system-wide.
- Provide in-patient and out-patient nutrition instruction and lead the efforts to be involved in community education programs
Weekend and holiday rotation
Work to achieve continuous improvement in patient satisfaction Press Ganey scores
Foster a culture of learning that promotes career growth and professional development
Highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple and often conflicting priorities, meet deadlines, and pro-actively address operational and client needs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and/or
- The ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Learn more about: https://coliseumhealthsystem.com/
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a medium to large account or multiple accounts under one contract in a system. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
-Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Establishes and executes operating standards, implements quality improvements, manages the budget and communicates them to other departments.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services.
-Promotes nutrition services and stays current with most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).
-Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client, regional or national initiatives, projects, and implements the service program(s).