Work in an environment that appreciates your sense of ownership, mentorship and teamwork.
Sodexo is seeking a Patient Services Manager for Nebraska Medicine. Nebraska Medicine was named to Becker's Hospital Reviews list of 100 Great Hospitals in America for seven straight years.
The Patient Services Manager oversees a $5 million managed volume with approximately 35 direct reports. About 1300 meals are served per day from Patient Services. This position is unique as the Patient Services Manager has oversight of sanitation, tray passers, line assembly, cooks, and diet operators. Due to the location of the evening kitchen, this role will require a lot of walking. A typical shift is Monday through Friday, 2:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. with some weekends and holidays.
The successful candidate will:
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted to exceed patient and customer satisfaction;
- oversee Sodexo’s Patient Dining Program in the evenings to include some meal rounding and service recovery.
- collaborate with clinical, food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience;
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy;
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits;
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement company policies;
- experience in a high volume food environment
- passion for our patients and customers to ensure our Sodexo CARES (Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Enthusiasm and Service) behaviors are followed daily;
- some knowledge_ of nutrition and specialized diets preferred
- experience with auditing for food quality, food safety and sanitation
- strong management skills, preferably in healthcare.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Patient Services positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Patient Services. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.
- Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units to ensure employees have appropriate equipment, inventory and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-today work activities by delegating authority, assigning, scheduling, and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Performs audits and prepares reports.