Coe College seeks qualified applicants for the position of Program Coordinator within Coe’s C3: Creativity, Careers, Community center. A key member of C3, the program coordinator ensures the completion of administrative tasks related to all areas of the department, will serve as the initial point of contact for C3, and will provide additional support for events, projects and initiatives to all three areas.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience considered.
- Experience with administrative tools such as email, telephone, Handshake, Google Suite, and others.
- Experience with social media strategies, setting up pages on multiple platforms and optimizing those through posting and data analytics.
- Basic html skills preferred.
- Ability to understand, appreciation for, and commitment to multicultural perspectives. This position will work with students on a daily basis and this perspective will enhance the student experience and contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- Successful completion of a background check in accordance with Coe College policy.
To learn more, or to apply, please visit www.coe.edu/careers. Interested applicants will be asked to submit a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references.
Coe College is committed to hiring diverse candidates and thus our application process is designed to attract diverse candidates, including but not limited to those who identify as Black, Hispanic/Latino, Native American, Asian, veteran, and LGBTQ. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer.