In this role you will be an integral Quality team member supporting Twinsburg manufacturing by supporting the organization's Quality Management System and day-to-day manufacturing operations.
This position requires the ability to contribute passion and improvement ideas in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
This role provides the opportunity to lead structured problem solving and focuses on driving improvements in an electronic assembly and finished goods environment.
Key areas of focus include:
- Manage quality metrics to improvement targets and facilitate improvement actions to ensure continuous improvements
- Lead structured problem solving while build effective working relationships across the organization.
- Ensures that established manufacturing inspection, sampling and statistical process control procedures are followed.
- Provide quality support to the Quality Management System by ensuring compliance with internal and external specifications and standards such as ISO regulations
- Four Year bachelors degree.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Four Year bachelors degree in Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Electronics, Electronic Components or Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Minimum 3 years in a Manufacturing Environment.
- Demonstrated high proficiency of computer skills including working knowledge of Excel, and Word.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills and experience in structured problem solving (example A3, 8D, quick problem solving).
Operations & Engineering Services
Supply Chain and Operations
No. of Positions:
Twinsburg - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK), is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential of technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and more sustainable. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Rockwell Automation employs approximately 23,000 problem solvers dedicated to our customers in more than 100 countries. To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).