Let your passion for people be the driver of your success at Sodexo. Through your leadership, your team will make a real impact every day.
Sodexo Corporate Services is seeking an experienced General Manager4 in Dallas, Texas.
The General Manager will be fully responsible for supporting multiple service offerings within this account including 2 main cafe locations, 2 bistro locations,catering, 2 micro markets, office coffee, vending and a company store. Candidate must be client savvy, customer service orientated and have experience with retail food court and catering operations. We are looking for candidates with innovation that can take this account to the next level.
We are looking for candidates with high-end hospitality / restaurant experience or Corporate Services experience, and strong team building acumen. This position will oversee roughly $3.5M in total managed volume. This individual will manager a staff 55 Sodexo frontline employees an Executive Chef, Catering staff and will report directly to a District Manager.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals to include oversight of cash-handling and the POS system;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate, coach, mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization; and / or
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service.
Learn more about Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Directs all contract management service operations at a single account/unit. Plans and supervises special functions. Maintains cash control and payroll records. Hires and trains unit personnel. Maintains customer satisfaction and good public relations. Manages through managers and is accountable for the contract. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Provides local leadership and strategic direction while developing team for new and emerging business solutions that sustain growth in the day to day operations.
- Directs all contract services.
- Oversees management/administrative team who are responsible for special functions, cash control and payroll.
- Customer and client satisfaction
- Drives growth
- Financial management