No need to go far to change the world – one patient at a time.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a Clinical Nutrition Manager role at Saint Joseph Mount Sterling. Saint Joseph Mount Sterling is located in Mount Sterling, KY approximately 45 miles from Lexington. This is a great career generator for an experience dietitian or a newly registered dietitian looking to enhance clinical skills while gaining leadership experience. Working in this ideal hospital environment provides the expertise and pace to learn and grow at your pace. This position will be responsible for the clinical nutrition needs of the account as well as working with the General Manager to drive patient satisfaction
The successful candidate will:
- manage the clinical nutrition program within _Saint Joseph Mount Sterling
- advocate to expand and promote the role of Clinical Nutrition throughout the facility
- provide nutrition care to a variety of patient units (average census of 25)
- evaluate and develop service levels for the overall Patient Services Program targeted _to exceed patient and customer satisfaction
- perform tray assessments to ensure food quality and presentation and tray accuracy
- exceed Sodexo standards for Gold Checks and achieve successful regulatory inspections and audits
- collaborate with food service and interdisciplinary teams to enhance the patient experience
- perform management functions that include direct supervision of hourly associates including employee development.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for Dietitians who will:
- be a Registered and licensed in the state of Kentucky
- have the desire to gain supervisory or management experience with an aptitude for program growth and development. Prior lead or supervisory experience is a plus
- demonstrate excellent communication, leadership and customer service skills
- have experience with regulatory accreditation, regulatory readiness and review, and establishing and maintaining standards of care
Learn more about _Sodexo’s Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. _Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!
Functions as the in-unit lead Clinical leader for a small - medium account. Manages the daily operations of nutrition services through direct supervision of both non-exempt employees and entry-level exempt professional employees.
- Directs daily operations of nutrition programs and ensure customer and client satisfaction levels are met.
-May provide direct nutrition care to population served
-Executes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments; and collects and reports outcomes.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction for nutrition services and promotes nutrition services.
-. - Manages employees to ensure they meet goals, cost controls deadlines, and collect outcomes.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel).